- Prevents tear stains, infections, and irritations–eye wipes gently and effectively remove any leaky discharge from your pet’s crusty “sleepy” eyes while preventing new tear stains before they start. Helps reduce inflammation caused by conjunctivitis and blepharitis. These wipes are designed to help keep the fur around your dog and cat’s eye area clean and dry. Regular use is recommended to cleanse and ensure a healthy and stain-free face for your pet. Natural wipes is the secret to prevent unsightly tear stain marks.
- Our pet eye wipes prevent new tear stains and remove the gunk that can collect in the corner of your dog or cat’s eyes. In order to eliminate any existing tear stains, please use PhytoncideUS Tear Stains Remover Solution.
- Our pet eye wipes are effective on a wide variety of animals, including puppies, adult and senior dogs, kittens, cats, and even horse! The allergy free ingredients are good for pets with allergies
- Our pet wet wipes are made especially for cleaning around sensitive eyes and along furry cheeks to prevent tear stains. Fashioned to be soft, non-irritating and soothing, your pet will love them
- The wipes’ formula is gentle, safe, durable.
- Reduces eye irritations and itching
- Cotton wipes
- No odor
- Contains no chemical ingredients
- Easy to use and easy to carry
- No Animal testing and 100% Cruelty-free
Directions for use:
- Open lid and get a piece of wet paper. Clean the stain and eye boogers around the eyes. After cleaning around your dog's or cat's eyes, throw the paper into the trash can. Make sure to tighten the lid to keep the moisture inside.
- No rinsing needed
1.This product is for external use only, please do not use it for other purposes;
2.Stop using if your pet's skin abnormal, such as damage, or an allergic action after use；
3.When cleaning pet's eyes, wring out the liquid before use to avoid liquid inflow;
4.The product cannot be dissolved in water. When discarding, do not throw it into the toilet or drain to avoid clogging;
5.Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool place, and out of reach of children and pets;
6.Avoid chewing or swallowing foreign objects such as torn pieces.